- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- When you supply any personal information to Mark Donovan & Associates Ltd. we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
- In general, any information you provide to Mark Donovan & Associate Ltd. will only be used by us. We use the information to supply you with our newsletter and to share occasional surveys or news.
- Your data will never be supplied to anyone outside the company, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. We will never sell or share our members’ e-mail addresses.
- To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect..