Mark Donovan & Associates Limited
‘helping leaders keep their word and do what they say they’ll do’
“Of all the courses, training and development that I’ve done in the last 30 years, this programme was the most relevant and interesting. But most importantly it had an immediate impact on my productivity, my motivation, my creativity and my confidence”, feedback from a programme participant.
If you are ready to transform yourself and take your career to a new level, ready to lead and contribute in a whole new way. This is the programme for you.
Aim of the programme
In today’s fast changing business world, simply working harder will not be enough. Relying solely on your functional skills and expertise will no longer be enough. Even accumulating more years of experience will not be enough.
I’m going to provide a programme which will be high-energy, candid, practical and inspirational in four key areas:
- Personal Best: how to magnify your strengths and reach new levels of confidence
- Interpersonal Best: how to deal more effectively with conflict and sharpen your influence
- Professional Best: how to polish your image and increase your appeal to customers, staff and other leaders
- Big Stretch: how to change through personal accountability, discipline, and resolve.
This programme will
- Transform you from being a ‘competent’ employee / manager / business owner to a sought after, difficult to replace talent within your business
- Give you the tools to do your job more effectively and accomplish more with less stress
- Discover hidden opportunities to grow, get promoted and achieve more within your organisation
- Help your company (and you) survive and prosper in fast changing times
- Master new ways of working to overcome obstacles and produce more effective results
- Improve the value-added contribution of your team or department
- Maximise your productivity on a daily basis: develop an attitude of ‘healthy selfishness’
- Develop a powerful personal Brand
- Build Resolve- this is more than accountability and discipline. It is that set of learnable skills and behaviours which provide for growth, sustained improvement, and acceleration
- Return to work with a dynamic, exciting and new performance skills tool box.
Times & Venue
There will be four full day group workshops.
Dates are: January 24th, February 13th, March 7th, March 28th
Venue is the Red Cow Moran’s hotel off the Naas road. Lunch, tea/coffee will be provided.
Investment: 750 Euro per participant (normally investment is 1000 Euro but I have managed to get 25% skillnet funding)
Comments from Previous Programme Participants
“Would recommend this programme to others, Mark is an excellent support to any organisation, he really takes the time to get to know the individuals and identify and deal with their skills gaps”,
Diane Hogarty, Cadburys
“This was the most influential course I’ve attended to date”,
Melissa Finneran, Manager, Allied Irish Banks (A.I.B.)
“This programme has changed my management approach significantly for the better”,
Colum Colbert, Manager, Paddy Power
“Very effective, took me out of my comfort zone, really built my skills to handle my business challenges more effectively”,
Clodagh Strahan, Manager Virgin Media
“Course was brilliant, Mark has given me the tools to handle the key situations I will come across in the workplace. I have no hesitation in telling my employers how successful the course has been”,
Colin Daly, Manager Largo Foods (Tayto)
“Really appreciate the time you took to ‘coax me’ to do the programme as it was an excellent investment for me and my business,”
Donal Mc Grath, Director, MCG Consulting
“Highly satisfied, an excellent approach to developing key leadership skills”,
Campbell Scott, Manager Virgin Media
“Mark used his excellent consulting skills to help us create a new agenda that will drive significantly higher levels of performance for the business “,
Gary Brady, Managing Director, Thornton’s Re-Cycling
“I have used Mark Donovan for Management Development interventions since 2003 with two different companies in diverse industries. On every occasion we have received excellence in delivery and outcome. I would consider Mark Donovan to be our Management Development partner and during our relationship our development portfolio has grown along with our expectations on delivery. All the while Mark has continued to reach standards beyond our initial objectives. Recent programmes have realized return on investments of multiples of costs”,
Garry McCabe, Kuehne & Nagel
“Mark has provided group training and individual coaching to directors, managers and staff members of Baxter Healthcare throughout the past four years. The organisation and the individuals, myself included, have certainly reaped the benefits. His unique style is popular and effective and through his guidance our management practices have improved, particularly our approach to individual performance management.”
Conor Mc Carthy, Baxter Healthcare
“Mark was a key catalyst in positioning the team for the changes and challenges ahead within our business. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mark to any other company looking to raise the performance of their staff and organisation”,
Ian Thornton, Director, Aon Consulting
Contact Mark at 0863840132 or firstname.lastname@example.org